Friday, April 15, 2005

Friday's Feast

OK, so I stole this from my dearest friend Jen (who I love more than any other Heather in the world does!) and I thought it was fun.

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was your first "real" job?

I was a "research assistant" at the VA hospital in Reno, NV. I was responsible for conducting research so that the hospital could properly educate veterans on AIDS prevention. It was a neat opportunity, until I had to sit in a room where they were putting condoms on cucumbers....imagine being 14 and trying NOT to laugh at that!

Soup
Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?

I feel best at the Pacific Ocean. Something about the waves crashing - put me alone with a notebook on a pier and I would be set.

Of course, I sparked my creativity a lot at Mesa Verde....all I wanted to do was photograph and write.

Salad
Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when...

I fart. No further explanation needed.....it happens way more then I would like.

Main Course
What values did your parents instill in you?

I change this to parent (singular). My mother is the best person I know, and fortunately she passed on her integrity, selflessness, compassion, and sense of humor to me....although it might have taken a few years for all of those to come together.

Dessert
Name 3 fads from your teenage years.

MC Hammer Pants (we are now just learning the long-term effects of these) Leg warmers (had those too) And, of course, ten-foot high hair :)

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM, Blogger Heather said...

See, like mother like daughter :) I love you, Mom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home