Sunday, April 17, 2005

Just for Fun

Sunday's Brunch

The 50 States

"In a country as big as the United States, you can find fifty examples of anything." -Jeffery F. Chamberlain

1) What state were you born in?

Tennessee

2) What state do you currently live in?

Wyoming

3) How many states have you been in? (and yes, driving through counts!)

20 (I don't fly)

California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisianna, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Illinois, Nevada, Kentucky

I may have also been in Mississippi but I can't remember.

4) If you had your choice regardless of cost, which of the 50 states would you choose to live in?

Cost isn't really the problem - I would love to live in California if we could move out a lot of the residents.

But if cost isn't an issue, probably Pacific Northwest, or Alaska.

5) Which of the 50 states would you rather die than live in?

I am done with Nevada - really. I spent most of my life there and now when I visit I find it depressing...

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jen said...

If you die in Nevada, can we bury you out in the desert like the mobsters do? Or maybe up in a tree in some scuba gear so you can be your own episode of C.S.I.? http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/story.cgi?show=15&story=2361&limit=all&sort=

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home