Sunday, April 17, 2005

Maybe I'm not a geek....




I am nerdier than 93% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


In case you are wondering about the difference between nerd and geek, check here.

Of course, there are different types of nerds. I had to find out which kind I am....






take the nerd test.


and go to mewing.net. a nerd utopia.

It should be noted that I don't ACTUALLY know all of those computer languages, but I plan on teaching them to myself at somepoint :)
Have fun!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Vicky said...

Hi Heather!
Thanks for commenting on my blogs... just left a rambler *Grin* but I'm going to bookmark yours and peruse when I have more time. It looks like it could be VERY interesting hehehe... anyway, as my latest says it's 130 in the morning now, and I need to sleep. Have a great night!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I only scored 71 "Mid-Rank Nerd." But I'm also a computer nerd. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home