Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Three Meme!

Thanks to Jen for "tagging" me with this!

3 names I go by:
Heather, Mom, and Boss-Lady

3 screen-names I've had:
angelmommy, hvsmgr, and heather676

physical things I like about myself:
Eyes, Personality, Boobs

3 physical things I dislike about myself:
Fat Stomach, Fat Thighs, and my yucky teeth

3 parts of my heritage:
German, Irish, and Welsh (did I spell that right?)

3 things I am wearing right now:
Glasses, Rings, Shirt

3 favorite bands / musical artists:
Third Day, Bon Jovi, Queen

3 favorite songs:
Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Offering

3 things I want in a relationship:
Love, Trust, and good "adult" time :) (trying to keep it PG)

3 physical things about the preferred sex other people that appeal to me: Smile, Eyes, Strong Arms

3 of my favorite hobbies:

Reading, Writing, Pogo

3 things I want to do really badly right now:
Have a date, Have my house cleaned, get cool

3 things that scare me:
Losing a another child, losing my husband, financial uncertainty

3 of my everyday essentials:
Coffee, Medication, Coffee

3 careers you have considered or are considering:
Cardiologist, District Manager, Public Defender

3 places you want to go on vacation:
Alaska, Cairo, Indonesia

3 kids' names you like:
Gabriella, Ronnie, Clayton

3 things you want to do before you die:
Write a book, Have more children, Visit Egypt

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy:
I go to sleep right away after "adult time", I don't cook or clean, I have a foul mouth

3 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
I love to go shopping, I gossip, and I have BAD PMS

3 celeb crushes:
Harrison Ford, Robert Deniro, and Kevin Spacey

3 people to play next:
I don't know anyone else who blogs that hasn't been tagged already, so if you do this because of my blog, leave a comment!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Good "adult time," like where you're on top? Hee hee. I'm sorry, that just cracks me up...

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Julie said...

lol---adult time! Damn, I forgot Harrison Ford on mine...

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Sprittibee said...

I haven't been tagged... but then, I'm more green at blogging than your template! :) Like your blog, by the way, and my name is Heather, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home