Saturday, May 07, 2005

Saturday's Shampoo

Lather:
What word bothers you the most when other people mispronounce or misspell it?

I think it would have to be "espresso." Notice - there is no "x" in the word! Coffee snob that I am - this one drives me bonkers.

Rinse: What are some euphemisms you use or have used for "flatulence?"

OK - so normally I just say "fart." When we were kids, we "tooted." Sometimes, I have referred to it as a "present" for either hubby or kids. Now that I am bordering the edge of embarrassment.....

Repeat: Where have you wasted the most time on the internet this week? Give up the URL!

Not a lot of surfing this week - but I did waste some of my valuable time here.

3 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I am sooo with you on the "expresso"! That drives me crazy.
I have to let you in on something...I'm going for surgery next week...in London...in a 'suburb' called Tooting!!! It makes me laugh every time.
(and for the record, no, the town doesn't smell bad.)

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! Julie's going under the gas...in Tooting!

Ah, I slay myself....

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger madgirl said...

my kids say 'was a barkin tree spider' when they fart :) hubby taught them that. its a family tradition kinda thing :)

and
hiya heather. nice ta meetcha :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home