Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Personality Test

I was pissed off at the dice thing so I had to find my own :)

Heather, you're a Skydiver!

You're open minded, extroverted, free-spirited, and independent. Chances are you're pretty liberal. You're like a magnet for love and affection. People adore you. And, thanks to that healthy dose of self-confidence, you're super-flexible. Chances are, you're a great leader at work. You're also a self-starter and will always volunteer to take on a job. You're also an excellent communicator and tend to spread your enthusiasm to others.And that's just scratching the surface!

That's me - except for the liberal thing :)

4 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Do you have a link for that one? I like that better than the dice one--I didn't understand the questions (so sad!)
Thanks!

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Julie said...

Ok, DUH!, I just found it. I'm a little slow today...

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I don't think they necessarily mean politically liberal. You are very liberal in how you view other people, you look at what's inside.

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Aww - ok, maybe I am just a little to sensitive when someone uses the "L" word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home