Saturday, April 23, 2005

Bookcrossing

Thanks to my Mom who sent me this GREAT site!

Basically, it works a lot like "Where's George" except that you track your books. Yes, "accidentally" leave your book somewhere (or give it to a friend, etc) and track who reads it, where they read it, and that persons thoughts. Then the person who "caught" it leaves it for someone else...etc.

A real neat idea, and the people who run this have really thought it out. They even ease the minds of authors and publishers who might be concerned about book sales.

Enjoy - and register some books!

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jen said...

That looks pretty cool. I should do that with some of my books and then "liberate" them. I could use the space and it would be interesting to see where they went...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home