Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday's Feast

I really like these so I will be doing them every Friday :)

Appetizer
Name something that helps you fall asleep

This is not a fair question for someone with a sleeping disorder! I guess the best answer would be staying up for a couple of days until my body just gives up. Maybe 2-3 hours of sleep a night before the body gives up. I average about 1-2 good nights of sleep a month.

Soup
Who brings out the best in you?

My family - Bob because he makes me think, Mom because she has shown me how important forgiveness is, Clayton because he makes me laugh, Ronnie because he makes me exercise, and Ron for reminding me that unconditional love does exist and helping me appreciate everything I have.

Salad
What do you like to do on a rainy day?

If the rainy day is payday, then I like to shop. If the rainy day is before or after payday I do what I always do - surf the internet and watch movies.

Main Course
Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough...

forks, spoons, plates, cups. I suppose I should do some dishes.....

Dessert
Which shoe do you put on first?

The left - no particular reason. (You need to see Jen's blog for the best answer!)

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Ebay is BAD!!!! Yikes! It's a good thing it doesn't rain often. Can you imagine how much land you would own?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home