Friday, April 29, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Which keys do you have on your key chain?

I believe right now I just have my car key and then some other key - I don't know exactly what it is for. My house maybe?


Soup
What is the most spontaneous thing you've ever done?

Crap - I am constantly spontaneous. I suppose moving to Denver.

Salad
Who is the best cook in your family?

OK - this is a two-part answer. I am the BEST cook - however, I hate it. So Ron (hubby) is the BEST cook that actually COOKS!!!!!

Main Course
If you were to write a "how-to" book, what would the title be?

How to screw up your life and make it through ok.

Dessert
Name a recent fad you've tried.

I tried wearing one of those little knit hats (I am such a dork I don't even know what the "cool" people call them.) Yes, it was a phallic look - so it quickly faded away :)

3 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Julie said...

I love your how-to book! And btw--how do you get your hubbie to cook all the time? I need me some of that! :)

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Heather said...

LOL - If they want to eat, he cooks :)

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jen said...

I don't think you've really screwed it up good and proper yet! I mean, even Martha Stewart went to prison and you haven't done THAT! (Did you?)

Do you mean a "beanie?"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home