Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wednesday mind numbing thoughts

Are you more...

01) A super-duper deluxe home theatre that costs $10,000 is a beautiful thing or a super-duper deluxe home theatre that costs $10,000 is a waste of money? Definitely a waste of money - I could blow $10,000 on something much more cool
02) A fan of calypso music or a hater of calypso music? I think calypso is pretty cool - but that probably goes along with the whole weirdo thing
03) Regular milk chocolate M&Ms or the new dark chocolate M&Ms? New Dark Chocolate.....ummmmmm
04) "Don't squeeze the Charmin" or "You're soaking in it"? Don't squeeze baby
05) Autobot or Decepticon? Totally Autobot - screw decepticons!
06) Lion Voltron or Vehicle Voltron? Uh, vehicle - they are much more durable.
07) Port or Starboard? Starboard.
08) Likely to take a cruise for a vacation or likely to fly somewhere for a vacation? I don't go up - God doesn't drop me....so cruise it is!
09) Apt to think you're the greatest thing to happen to your spouse/partner or apt to think your spouse/partner is the greatest thing to happen to you? Considering I have married the most wonderful man in the entire world I would have to say he is
10) Likely to get flustered when somebody important/famous is around or likely to not act much differently when somebody important/famous is around? Way flustered - I would probably fart.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jen said...

And we know how you feel about farting!

When I was in high school, if you were swearing an oath you had to say, "Cross my heart and hope to fart...in an elevator with Kieffer Sutherland." Yep, we were fancy!

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Heather said...

OOh I love the oath....I may steal that....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home