Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saturday's Shampoo

Being a regular user in the blog meme world, it would make sense that Jen, Julie and I would collaborate and devise our own meme game.

So play along if you would like!

Lather: What is the most embarrassing family incident YOU WERE INVOLVED IN that you can recall? It can be something done to you, or by you.

My mom accompanied me on a school field trip. Somehow, we ended up in a butt-kicking contest. You know, where you kick your leg behind you and land your foot on the butt of the person next to you. We got a little carried away, and I am *sure* everyone noticed. But fun just the same :)

Rinse: Did you have a "lovey" (special blankie, stuffed animal, etc) as a child? Where is it now?

I had a stuffed bunny that lived for years. It was crocheted and beaten up. It is probably still in a box somewhere...although it may have fallen victim to moving past.....

Repeat: Spread the blog love, what blogs have you seen lately that you think more people should be watching

http://victorhanson.com/

He always makes me think!

3 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Julie said...

The butt-kicking contest sounds like fun! How old were you?

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I was in the 8th grade - I guess 11 or 12

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Jen said...

You have to wonder what your teachers were thinking at this point... That makes me giggle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home