Monday, May 02, 2005

And the geek goes marching on

Thanks to Jen for yet another fun quiz!



I am a d8



Take the quiz at dicepool.com

You have to read the description I got:

No use trying to fight it, you're an eight-sided die, a d8. A fine example
of simple elegance, the d8 is one of the least appreciated types of dice, and is
often neglected. You are known to be quiet and shy, outward traits that conceal
viscous sarcasm and mean wit. You are very smart, yet wise enough to hide your
intelligence the quicker they found out how smart you are, the sooner they'll
put you to work, which is something you can do without. People call you dark and
pessimistic, or moody and cynical. You find little point in arguing.

I have taken the liberty of putting in red italics those items which I think *particularly* apply to me....

Anyone's coke through the nose yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home