Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
Name a store or restaurant you no longer visit because of a bad experience you had there.
I won't go to Red Lobster anymore - there food is not worth the money you are paying for it and there staff is overworked and not able to give the service you deserve when paying $25/plate for a meal.

Soup
If you could own any building in existence, which one would you want?

The Smithsonian Museum.....I would share it with everyone though!

Salad
What's your favorite commercial these days?

The one with the "game show" and the guy keeps answering the questions with "Arby's" answers. Don't know why - it just cracks me up!


Main Course
When was the last time you felt guilty about spending money, and what was it you purchased?

OOH - this happens to me all the time. Anytime I spend money on anything I feel guilty - probably the last time was when I bought clothes.

Dessert
Friday's Feast is going to be having it's First Birthday in 2 weeks. What should we do to celebrate?

I have no idea what you could do to celebrate - but CONGRATULATIONS!!! 1 year is AWESOME!

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Julie said...

I'm so with you about Red Lobster. I had missed it soo much and when I was back visiting last year, went there for dinner. It wasn't even close to being good, I was very disappointed.
Outback, though--I really really want a victoria's filet. MMMMmmmm...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home