Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday's Shampoo

Saturday's Shampoo
May 21, 2005

Lather: Tell about one time you laughed so hard you couldn't breathe. Who were you with? What were you laughing about?

About a year, year and a half ago I was attending a Store Director meeting in Denver. We were discussing the details of our current contest, and the competition was getting biting. I was currently first in the contest, and another Store Director, Eric, was second. While talking trash, I very loudly said, in front of everyone, "Eric, I hope you like it underneath me, because I am going to stay on top of you for the next 6 weeks." Yes, you could have heard a pin drop. And then we all burst out laughing....to this day I have not lived that down. *sigh*

Rinse: What's the last book you couldn't put down? Why?

It is pretty easy for me to get "stuck" in a book. In fact, one of the reasons I don't read more is that once I start a book I can't put it down until I am finished. Some of my favorite books are the Louis McMaster-Bujold "Miles" books (Start with Shards of Honor) and the Left Behind series. But I am in a fibro fog and can't remember the last one I read...

Repeat: What website, blog, online game, etc have you spent the most time on this week? Share the URL with the rest of us!

I have spent the most time at Fox News. Sad, isn't it?

1 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jen said...

So you like it on top?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home