Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hi Ho Hi Ho

Off to Sweetwater County we go! I will be starting down there next week and will be come the General Manager at the Flying J in Rock Springs, Wyoming.

I am real excited about this, as I really enjoy Wyoming and am interested in living somewhere along I-80. In fact, when I very first drove through Wyoming back in 1999, I thought about how wonderful it would be to live in Green River, which is just outside of Rock Springs. I think we may look there now for a house.

So wish me luck, pray if you would like, and keep checking for updates. I am going to have a busy couple of months but will be blogging regularly once I get the computer back up.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Blogger Jen said...

I'm glad they're sending you somewhere you want to go!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Julie said...

that's great--i'm happy for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home