Monday, June 06, 2005

Now I have GUILT!

I am so sorry my blogging friends. I have not been keeping up with my blogging obligations. I will strive to do better in the future!

Of course, I am leaving to Ogden, Utah today so I will have to start striving when I get back. In the mean time, let me leave you with some fun links:

This site lets you create your own fireworks show - pretty fun, if you are a fireworks nut like I am!

Was it when Chrissy left the show? Or was it when Henry Blake's helicopter crashed and he was killed? Maybe it was when Dick Sargent replaced Dick York....you can find out when your shows "jumped the shark" (when a good show goes bad) based on viewer votes here.

-A huge wave of water or large ball of fire will always back up to give time for any important characters to run away. This usually happens when the camera angle changes. Disasters that should take 5 seconds can easily take as long as necesary for characters to reach safety. These things usually never effect the hiding spot.
-Men don't seem to show signs of pain when receiving brutal beatings, but do when women try to clean the wounds.

You can find more all time movie cliches here.....that will keep you going a while.

OK - one more. This is kind of corny, but I know that as a kid we played this a lot - remember the MASH game (mansion shack apartment house) that so wisely predicted who you would marry, where you would live, and how many kids you would have? Now you can do it online. *sigh* A website for everything I suppose.

Alright - I have to go now. I promise to be a better blogger when I return. In the meantime, if you are real bored, don't forget pogo - the Lottso game there is real addicting.

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jen said...

No! Not guilt! Have a safe trip :-D

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Have a great trip! MASH online--that's too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home