Monday, April 24, 2006

Funny's From Church

We went to a new church on Sunday and got these on one of the pamphlets they gave us. They cracked me up so I thought I would share.

From the mouths of babes....

What do most people do on a date?
-- Dates are for having fun, and people should use them to get to know each other. Even boys have something to say if you listen long enough. ~ Lynette - Age 8

How would you make a marriage work?
--Tell your wife she looks pretty even if she looks like a truck. ~ Ricky - Age 10

What would you do on a first date that was turning sour?
-- I'd run home and play dead. The next day I would call all the newspapers and make sure they wrote about me in all the dead columns. ~ Craig - Age 9

Is it better to be single or married?
-- It's better for girls to be single but not for boys. Boys need someone to clean up after them. ~ Anita - Age 9

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Very cute!

Your ads are all for products made from ostrich shells now. How funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home