Thursday, April 27, 2006

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Heather That Not Everyone Knows


1. I am scared of the dark.

2. I have a birthmark on the top of my foot - not any kind of cool shape - just a round brown spot.

3. Writing is a passion for me and I like writing disturbing sad pieces.

4. I want to be a motivational speaker.

5. I suffer from depression...way more than people know.

6. I sleep with the TV on - refer to number 1.

7. I would really like to participate in a mission overseas.

8. I am breeding baby guppies.

9. I feel shy, uncomfortable, and misunderstood in social situations. I combat those feeling by being extremely outgoing.

10. I am broke - always. Partly because our family makes little money, mostly because I spend too much. I rarely spend money on myself.

11. My favorite movie is Sabrina with Harrison Ford.

12. I love TV shows from the 70's and earlier.

13. I have very few true friends ~ but the friends I have are more valuable to me then anything else in the world. Especially my mom and husband.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens. Post a comment and then add your link here.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



10 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Welcome to the TT!

I didn't know you had a birthmark! You learn something new every day!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger astrocoz said...

Thanks for stopping by!

You sound like a very interesting person from your 13!

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Happy Thursday!

Get a nightlight...it uses less power.

There are plenty of us that suffer from depression...and we're always here if you need to talk.

Mine are up.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

#9 is me, except I don't feel misunderstood.

Try a nightlight and the radio. Works better than the tv. Can you set your tv to "sleep?" Some models have that.

My T13 is up.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Clean Up Foreclosed Homes said...

I'll have the tv going as well while I'm off to sleep, but usually put it in sleep mode. I understand about having those friends that you are close to and are there for you as you are for them.

Thanks for stopping by my TT.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Natsthename said...

"12. I love TV shows from the 70's and earlier." Me, too, and I am still waiting for "Get Smart" to come to DVD!

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Undercover Angel said...

I've always been scared of the dark too. My TT is up.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Mama Kelly said...

when i was a kid i was terrified of the dark at least til i was 10??

now i cant sleep with the light on

i don't remember when it changed

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for playing in the Blog Olympics Training Camp and congratulations on your silver medal. I've posted the overall standings.

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Jen said...

Remember back when you kept a blog? ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home